Today’s post is one of the March creations, I actually forgot to blog about it. Sigh! It’s one of my favorites! I wonder what happened to the picture quality as in real it looked gorgeous. Anyway let’s get into the details.
– Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany & Embossing Ink)
– Tim Holtz Distress Paints (Walnut Stain, Evergreen Bough & Black Soot)
– Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stains (Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen & Peacock Feathers)
– Tim Holtz LatticeWork Stencil
– Ranger Embossing Powder in Black
– Perfect Pearls (Pewter & Heirloom Gold)
– Scripted Stamp by Stampers Anonymous
– Cardstock (Forgot from which paper pad it was)
– Dusty Attic’s Chipboards
– Prima Marketing Flowers
– Tim Holtz Metal Embellishments
– Embossed Plastic Leaves (Picked up from some local store in Riyadh)
At first, I distressed the entire background with inks and stains. I used a scripted stamp with some perfect pearls to give a bit of a shine. Once the background was done I put up the picture and started off with the embellishments which are already listed above. However, that leaf flourish in grey has been cut through Silhouette Cameo.
Close-up!!! As you can see there’s a lot going on the background.
And there is my favourite pick – Metal Frame from Tim Holtz collection. Look at that detailing! I’m literally drooling over it!!!
Anyhow, it’s time to end the post. I hope you all liked it! Until next time!