I am taking over The Glittery Hands Box blog today using their September box. To make this card I have..
1. I used the Fall leaf die to cut out two leaves in cream-coloured cardstock.
2. Next, I took patterned cardstock and punched another Fall leaf using Fiskers Punch which was slightly bigger than die-cut.
3. For a bunch of leaves, I had used Sizzix Garden Greens die. Later, I distressed it using Vintage Photo and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks.
4. Using the Vellum Quote Sheet I cut out the ‘lots of love’ phrase.
5. Once everything was ready, it was time to choose the cardstock. I went with the polka dots one. And for the base, I used the dull gold sheet which came in the box.
6. I glued down everything and in the end added cute little button on the stem of the leaves and few sequins along with it.
And this is it! You have a nice autumn-themed card ready.
For details on how to subscribe for The Glittery Hands Craft Box – Click here!