I am here again with another The Glittery Hands Box post and today I will be taking you through a brand-new DIY Glitter Card.
It is super easy to make. I will be using adhesive foil sheet, glitter card and glitter foam from the box.
So, let’s get started.
1. I took the Adhesive Foil Sheet and stuck it on to the thick paper. I did this to have a bit of the thickness as I wanted this to act as a base. I used a rectangular die to cut.
2. Next, I took a rectangular die one size smaller than the one I had used to cut foil sheet. With the smaller die, I went on to cut a piece of plain white cardstock.
3. I used a foam tape to stick those two. This way I had a thing silver border alongside my card. I didn’t want too much to be seen just a very thin line.
4. I then cut the medium sized stripes of the silver glitter card and bronze glitter foam. Next, I glued the stripes side by side on to the plain white cardstock. I left some space on the bottom.
5. Then I took the word ‘smile’ from one of my Sizzix die sets and cut it using an Adhesive Foil Sheet. I had stuck the foil on to the cardstock just as in Step 1 to give it a bit of a thickness.
6. Once the die cut was all done. I glued it using a White glue.
7. In the end, I added a few silver sequins to give it a final touch.
That is it for now. It is an easy way to create some quick cards for last minute occasions. I hope you liked it!
See you next time!
For details on how to subscribe for The Glittery Hands Craft Box – Click here!